- I used this recipe for the dirt cake. Although I opted for vanilla wafers instead of Golden Oreos. I should've went with the Oreos as I think the frosting would have added some sweetness and texture. I also double the recipe except only used 3 pudding boxes and one container of cool whip.
Here are some details on the cake:
- The Hello Kitty was made using this Sizzix die from a friend. I then used a circle punch and some creativity to turn her into a mermaid.
- I used a glass trifle dish instead of a bucket
- The palm tree was purchased from Party City
- I added a cute "happy birthday" banner from my Bella Blvd scrapbook stash
- The ice cream cone was an eraser I bought from Walmart
- The sunglasses were also purchased from Walmart in there doll section. So cute!