I love making custom pieces for my customers and this nursery canvas is no exception. Check out below the picture for all the details and instruction.
- 12x12 thin canvas (from Hobby Lobby)
- blue acrylic paint
- black vinyl
- blue vinyl
- small mini metal clips (like these from Staples)
- Cutting machine such as a Cricut
- Paint the canvas your desired color. We used a light blue.
- Type your quote into your Cricut or use software like Sure Cuts a Lot.
- Cut your vinyl. I chose to put the baby's name and a few letters (the L and H) from the quote in blue and the rest in black.
- Adhere vinyl to canvas after paint has dried completely. Leave about 6" in between quote and baby's name to put photo
- Using a basic glue, adhere the mini clip to the canvas
- Clip picture
This canvas art piece can be stood on a shelf or hung onto the wall using velcro or 3M tape. I also love that the picture can be changed out as often as you'd like. A great project for under $10!