Tuesday, August 24, 2010

90 Days and No Hobby Lobby - What will I do?

I don't spend a ton of money on scrapbooking. It is more like 5 dollars at Jo-Ann's, 10 dollars at Hobby Lobby, and another 5 dollars at Michael's. The bigger problem is that I have so many stickers, letters, papers, ribbons, you name it at home. Please kill me if I buy one more baby-themed sticker sheet. I have decided to go on a diet... not a lose 10 pounds diet but a craft store diet. And for how long, 90 days. Yes, 90 days. I figure by than I can slowly break my habit of buying things that are "sooooo cute" rather than things I will actually use. Will it be hard.. yes, yes, yes. I am actually rethinking this decision as thoughts of multi-colored jewels dance in my head. But I am sticking to it. My last purchase... the "Say it in Style" stamp set from Close to my Heart. I have been using my sister's for way too long and she needs it back at some point. So from today until November 22 I will be kissing the craft stores goodbye. I promise to not even go there to finish gifts I am making. I will utilize my fully stocked supply of scrapbooking impulse purchases to the fullest of their capabilities. Wish me luck! (Good thing November 22 is just in time for Black Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!