Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"It's a Boy's World" Page

This 12 x 12 star page I made using the "It's a Boy's World" page kit from The Paper Studio. It can be found at Hobby Lobby. All paper and stickers were from this pack except for the blue cardstock. This was also my first time using a larger photo and not the standard 4x6.


I made the star by first free-handing the outer silver lining. To make the lining, I used silver foil that was part of the striped paper. Making the star was actually very easy. The more difficult part came trying to cut different patterned papers to fit inside the star. It was hard to get just the right angles on the different paper sizes to fit into the star. This page took me about 2 hours to complete. Overall I love the page..... maybe next time I will go with a template!


Supplies Used:
"It's a Boys World" page kit - The Paper Studio
Blue cardstock - The Paper Studio
Double-sided tape - 3M
Tape Gun - 3M
Paper Trimmer - Fiskars
Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!