Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Mean-Mugged" Scrapbook Page

Don't toddlers make the craziest faces? This pages I entitled "Mean-Mugged" My most favorite and only godmother - my Aunt Ann - took this picture of my son Lucas on Christmas Day. Why such the ugly face, Lucas?


The striped paper is from open stock at Hobby Lobby. The fun lime green paper was purchased from a fall 2010 sale at the Worldwin Paper. The quotations and arrows were cut out using basic shapes on the Cricut. The scalloped border was cut using the "Chickadee" doodlebat I found on the Internet free. I also used a brown marker to add rough lines to the striped paper and dots in the circle part of the green scalloped border. Three brown medium brads completed the design on the top and bottom.



I cut out the sentiment using a font called "Wish I Were Taller." Most of my fonts are from www. kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts. You can download all their fonts with one click of the mouse. This font is thick and cuts great with the Cricut. I used glue to adhere each letter.


Supplies Used:
Striped Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Dark Blue and Light Blue Cardstock
Lime Green Cardstock - Worldwin Papers
Brown Cardstock
Off-White Cardstock
Medium-sized Brown Brads
Glue
Double-sided Tape - 3M
Paper Trimmer - Fiskars
Pop-dots - large square (arrow)
Ruler
Brown Marker - Zig Memory System
Cricut
Paper-piercing Tool - Bazzil (holes for brads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!