Monday, August 8, 2011

Couch Card using Good Company svg file from Lettering Delights

I was dying to use the new Good Company svg file from Lettering Delights. At the same time, my husband needed a thank you card for a co-worker. I loved using this couch file. The yellow was cut first, with the red-polka dot and black layered on top. I had initially made a boo-boo by embossing the sentiment right onto the black cardstock. It looked really funny so I decided to punch a label out of yellow cardstock and emboss on that. The black and white ribbon helped masked my embossing mistakes too. Those mistakes actually made one darn cute card!

The first version. I tried to remove embossing marks with baby wipes - bad idea!


Supplies Used:
Couch Die-cut: Good Company svg file (Lettering Delights) Link
Patterned cardstock: Social Club (Cosmo Cricket)
Sentiment: One of a Kind set (Stampin' Up)
Red Embossing Powder: Zing Embossing Powder in Rouge (American Crafts)
Ribbon: Elements (American Crafts)
Punch: Vintage Label (McGill)
Gel Pen: White Gel Pen (Gelly Roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!