Monday, January 30, 2012

Sports Boy Birthday Card - TPE Challenge #133


Hi Everyone - Happy Monday! I found a fun new site called The Pink Elephant and decided to try out there challenge for today. Challenge #133 is to make a card using 1 image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 buttons. This card I made is for my nephew, Nicholas, who's birthday is in a couple weeks. I started out using the basketball image from the Recollections "Toy Box" paper. I also used the multi-stripe paper and red paper from the "A Boy's World" page kit by the Paper Studio. The brown grid cardstock is from My Mind's Eye. Once I added all the layers, I had cut a little tag and used a happy birthday rub-on from American Crafts "Celebrations" mini-marks. The hardest part was to find out where to have the 3 buttons. I found some tiny yellow ones & added to the bottom. I finished the card off with a white chipboard "7" layered on blue cardstock and added some Ranger Glossy Accents to the basketball and chipboard.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool card!! Thank you so much for playing along with TPE this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!