Friday, January 27, 2012

Vintage Valentine Card - Deconstructed Sketch No. 36



I was looking for another challenge to do today and found a great website called the deconstructed sketch. The challenge was to make a card using the sketch below. I knew I wanted to make a vintage-looking card and use my favorite paper collection "Modern Homemaker" from October Afternoon. I made the button flower from a 1 1/2" Gluber, ribbon from my Grandma Hildie's collection, and a button I had one from a Crop Party. The yellow cardstock was embossed using the Swiss Dots Embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I also used a generic frame svg file I have to make the blue base for the "recipe" paper. I plan on giving this card (and a big smooch) to my hubby on Valentine's Day!






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I just adore the mix of prints you used on this!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!