Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A lot of Catching Up 2 Do

So it has been awhile since I have posted. I got in the "funk" where the nights fly by with nothing being accomplished but 2011 is a new year and I am starting it off right! I finally got all those pictures organized. I now have them saved on the computer, on an external hard drive, and on cd. Plus they are all put into folders. I like folders rather than having a ton to search through but I also wonder if it is harder to remember where certain pictures are located. Now I have the big task of getting a Snapfish order in before the 1 cent a pic deal is over. It is always so hard to choose which pictures to print and even more time consuming to download them all.

By the way, for the most part, I did stick to my 3 month hiatus from Scrapbooking stores. I did go the semi-annual paper sale at the paper warehouse. I also bought 2 10 cent ribbons at a church rummage sale. I think I might have also had a slight splurge at Hobby Lobby near the end but otherwise I held strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!