Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Cricut



My wonderful husband suprised me with my very own Cricut this Christmas. I am so very excited. I was just like a kid -- reading all the manuals, checking out the buttons, telling anyone who wanted to listen all the great things the Cricut could do. I also got my first cartridge -- Cindy Loo. I love it. It has cute layered animals like an owl, cat, and bird. It also a great font, borders, and frames. You can also make gift card holders, these neat baskets they call flower pots, and cupcake wrap thingy's. The Owl was the most difficult - lots of little parts to glue on and my tacky glue left a sheen on the end product.

I also received the Sizzix embossing purse from my mom with a neat bird embossing card. I have already used it (made my sweet mom a card)

Last but not least my mom got me Sure Cuts A Lot 2!!!! Still have yet to install but it is coming soon. Plus it came with a $10 gift card to the svgcuts.com. Can't wait to start doing more projects. Plus the cricut cartridges are expensive. My mom is so smart. She has been using the SCAL for well over a year now to cut pop-up cards, vinyl, you name it. I can't wait to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!