Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bicycle Travel Card made with $1 stamps


I had so much fun making this card and, believe it or not, all the stamps used are from the dollar spot at Joann Fabrics. Sometimes I get cheapo stamps and then don't stamp evenly. These though work absolutely perfectly. I first stamped the bicycle in alternating lines on kraft cardstock. I also distressed with black ink. I taped the cardstock down on a brown A2 card. Next I stamped the sentiment in brown ink on cream cardstock. I embossed with clear embossing powder.


The ribbon is the same ribbon that I used on the "One of a Kind" couch card. The black and white didn't quite fit with this feel so I rubbed the black ink on the ribbon to give it a more vintage feel. I finished with a antique brass brad.

Supplies Used:
Bicycle Stamp: Summer Mini Assortment (Studio 112)
Sentiment: Summer Mini Assortment (Studio 112) -- this also comes with a great hot air balloon
Black ink: Cat's Eye Pigment ink
Brad: Antique Brads (The Paper Studio)
Ribbon: Elements (American Crafts)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!