Thursday, July 21, 2011

Card for My Hubby using Tim Holtz's Brick Embossing Folder

I made this card from sweet hubby, Steve. To be honest, I usually don't make him cards. This weekend though he is doing this obstacle course race with his brothers called the "Toughest Mudder." Since I can't be there I thought I would send him off with some inspiring sentiment. Plus it gave me a reason to use my new brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz! I really like how all the colors play off each other and have a masculine feel.

Supplies Used:
Patterned cardstock: Vintage Newspaper (The Paper Studio)
Embossing Folder: Brick (Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix)
Sentiment: One of Kind set (Stampin' Up)
Black distressing ink: Cat's Eye
Punch: Vintage Label (McGill)
White Pen: Gelly Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!