Monday, July 11, 2011

Whale Card using Lettering Delights Something Fishy SVG set


I made this card for my friend's daughter who just had her tonsils removed. The sentiment and whale were cut with the "Something Fishy" SVG set from Lettering Delights, the Cricut, and Sure Cuts a Lot 2. I embossed the whale body, used Stickles on the bubbles, and white pen dashed the whale. The cute eyes and smile were made with black vinyl since I find it easier to apply. I used Joann's Tacky Glue to piece everything together.

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Destination Paradise paper pack (Me & My Big Ideas)
Sentiment: Something Fishy SVG file (Lettering Delights)
Whale and Bubbles: Something Fishy SVG file (Lettering Delights)
Glitter: Crystal Stickles (Ranger)
Dash Lines: White (Gelly Roll)
Embossing: Floral Fantasy folder (Cuttlebug)

Click HERE to purchase the Something Fishy svg file from Lettering Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!