Monday, July 11, 2011

Create with your Kids - Happy Birthday card (Part 1)

I needed a birthday card for my mother-in-law and thought it would be fun if Lucas helped me stamp. I started with the white card base and let him stamp owls and hearts wherever he wanted (I did a couple in where needed!). I then layered the white on patterned cardstock and a yellow card.

Both the sentiment and balloons are from a great clear stamp set from Inkadinkado - #60-30444. I stamped the balloons first, cut them out, adhered using glue dots, and added brown string with glue. I also blinged out the sentiment and some dots on the patterned cardstock using Stickles!

Supplies used:
Patterned cardstock: Hobby Lobby open stock
Sentiment and balloon stamps: #60-30444 (Inkadinkad0)
Brown ink: Chocolate (CTMH)
Yellow ink: Yellow Washable 4 Stamp (Ranger)
Glitter: Crystal Stickles (Ranger)
Owl stamp: #115465 (Craft Smart)
Heart stamp, pink ribbon: personal collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!