Friday, February 3, 2012

$5 off a $5 Purchase at Michael's - Friday, February 3rd through Saturday, February 4th only!!!

Hi All - If you look back in my older posts, I was on a self-imposed scrapbooking "diet" back in August 2010. Sometimes I get out of control going to Hobby Lobby multiple times per week. It is so easy since it is only about 2 miles from my house. It helps to take a couple months off to try and use what I already have.

In my real-world job I work from home. My dear husband replaced my dilapidated desk that was literally falling apart with a complete new executive desk (yes, executive), lateral filing cabinet, bookcase, and ....... a new flat screen tv. My office is my new haven. With that in mind, I thought I would do a scrapbooking "diet" until my birthday in August. No purchases unless I am using a gift card (luckily I got some gift cards for Christmas!).

Which comes to my final point...... Micheal's has a coupon for $5 off a $5 purchase today and tomorrow only. Which means I can get my shopping fix and some products that I need for free. You can print it HERE. My cousin sent this to me and she has already visited the store and used the coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!