Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stay in Touch Card - CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 11


This card was a challenge with a lot of detail. It is based off the sketch for Day 11 of the CPS 5th Anniversary Challenge. I knew when I saw the circles in the sketch that I wanted to use my new circle rubber stamp from Ditto (part of Hampton Arts). I got the stamp on sale at Michael's when I was in Minnesota last week. A lot of masking to get just part of the stamp on the page. I also tried out my Sew Ribbon Scallop which is a little difficult to use. You really have to press down the cutter part to make the holes for the ribbon to slide through. I also added some Daily Junque in there with the "Stay In Touch" piece that I cut from a cardstock from the collection. Add some black staples and a flourish stamp and finished. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Nice rounded edges and love the staples. Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for playing along with us at CPS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!