Monday, February 13, 2012

Think Positive Card - CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 9


This card is so, let's say... Positive! I based the layout from CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge for Day 9. I stamped the background blue lettering using a great background stamp I found at Hobby Lobby. The hearts are from the Happy Heart Day set from Stampin' Up. I used copic markers to color them in then added some glossy accents and pop dots. The red & white pattern was cut out using Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and the Kutups font file. The think positive sentinment is cut from cardstock out of the Daily Junque kit.


CPS 5th Anniversary Challenge Day 9





1 comment:

  1. Positively bright, fun, and adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!