Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Michael's Conquest

So I hit up my local Micheal's store to use my $5 off a $5 purchase coupon I posted yesterday. Hubby & son in tow we scoured the aisles trying to keep within in Scrapbook "diet" (also described in yesterday's post). It was a little tricky because you couldn't use it on clearance or BOGO and your total had to be 5 dollars pre-tax (of course everything I liked was 4.99)

I ended up spending $2.60. Okay, so I spent money but in my defense my husband was with me and how could I pass up such a good deal???
Here is what I got:
- Value stamp "Feel Better Soon" - $1.00
- DCWV Glitter Cardstock Border Stack - $4.99
- Recollections Adhesive Borders Boy Collection - $1.49
- Sales tax - .12 (only 5% in Wisconsin)

I hope you had fun grabbing the deals at Micheal's today too - let me know what kind of conquest you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!