Monday, February 13, 2012

Celebrate card with Copic Markers - CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 10


My first attempt at using my copic markers was for this birthday card I made from the CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 10. The flower stamp is from the Ditto collection at Michael's and was stamped in Memento's Tuxedo Black. I then colored it in using my Copic Markers. I also stamped a celebrate background and design background on the green pieces using stamps from the Birthday Inchies collection from Inkadinkado. The sentiment stamp is from the dollar spot at Michaels.

I cut the flower using SVGCuts 3D Mums & Fall Flowers svg kit. It was super easy to make and ended up looking pretty beautiful!









1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colors and dp! Thanks so much for playing with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!