Sunday, February 5, 2012

Easter Mini Card - CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 8


Here's my take on CPS' Day 8 Sketch for the 5th Anniversary Celebration. With the heart in the sketch and Valentine's Day right around the corner, a love card would have been the easy choice. So I did the opposite. I found some cute bunny paper I had in my scrap pile and decided to do a little mini Easter card. The white piece is embossed using the Floral Fantasy folder from Cuttlebug. I also sprayed it with Perfect Pearls shimmer mist. I added the bunny paper with some stickles on the tail and ears of course! I also cut some lace trim from SVGCuts.com's Robin Return svg set in the blue, added a white-heart heart I cut from Lettering Delights Monster Love collection, and stitched on a cute white button from Stampin' Up.

CPS Day 8 Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Oh for cuteness sakes! LOVE that bunny paper! Thanks for sketching with me, Katie! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!