Monday, February 13, 2012

UR Priceless Card - Deconstructed Sketch #38

Another chance to use my favorite paper pack from My Mind's Eye - Fine & Dandy! I love all these patterns! The layout is from Deconstructed Sketch #38. I also used a 1 1/2 Gluber to make the yellow & white polka dot flower along with a button from Bo Bunny and ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I punch the scallop circle and added letters from a Remarks cardstock sticker set from American Crafts. The bottom blue circle was cut with the Fiskars Circle Cutter. Although I have a Cricut, I enjoy the ease of use and convience of this cutter. The "Priceless" sentiment is from my new clear stamp set called "Numero" by 7Gypsies.

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!