Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Sweet Little Baby" Girl Card - Deconstructed Sketch #37



I thought I would keep going with the baby theme today that I used on the CPS challenge for the awesome Deconstructed Sketch posted by Jen Shults. I used the paper pack from the Itsy Bitsy Girl Collection from K&Company along with the scrap gray cardstock I had. I white embossed the sentiment using Stampin Up's white powder along with a clear stamp from the Michael's Dollar Spot (love this $1 baby set I got there!) To add a little somethin' somethin' to the top, I used Hambly Studios Bird & Tree Clear Stickers for the birdie and branch. The stickers are pretty transparent so I layered the birdie in white cardstock so it would stand out.

In the middle, I added some new trims I got at Hobby Lobby yesterday along with the silver sequins from Grandma Hildie's collection. The hearts are from the Itsy Bitsy Die-Cuts and the button from Bo Bunny.




Deconstructed Sketch #37






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!