Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Charlie Brown Group Canvas


I can't believe I totally blanked on posting the final Charlie Brown canvas that I made for a customer's nursery. This was the final of three that I created - you can search "Wall Art" on the right to view the other two. All of them were made using a 8x8 canvas from Hobby Lobby. The group of kids was quite a challenge. I ended up printing the image and then cutting it out. I use an ink jet printer so when I added the Liquitex Varnish to the top to seal it the images all smeared. I had to visit my mom to use her Epson printer and that did the trick! The background is all hand painted. The kite was cut from a svg set called "Spring a Ling" from Lettering Delights. Some twine to the kite and it was perfect.

Hope you enjoyed the Charlie Brown canvases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!