Sunday, February 12, 2012

Friends till the End card - The Pink Elephant #134


Happy Birthday, Ella!


It is Ella's 3rd Birthday at The Pink Elephant! In honor of the pink mascot, all you had to do for the challenge this week was add some pink to your card. Easy enough! I decided to use the new heart scribble stamp from Stampabilites I got at Hobby Lobby on this card. I stamped it in white all over black cardstock. I then added some pretty paper from the Lost & Found Collection by My Mind's Eye and a pink "Don't Forget" sentiment stamped from cardstock from the Daily Junque kit. I also added a "Friends Till the End" rub-on and my fave black & white ribbon from American Crafts.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job, Katie! Love the layout and that awesome ribbon! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!