Friday, February 3, 2012

"Love on the Line" card - CPS 5th Anniversary Sketch Challenge Day 6


Hi All! A quick card before work today - always a good way to start off the day! I decided to use my new Valentine's Paper from TPS Studio that I got at Archiver's a couple weeks ago. The birdie paper is from their Little Lovin' line. It is so darn cute! I also used the Fine & Dandy collection from My Mind's Eye for the woodgrain paper. I stamped the sentiment from a Stampin' Up stamp I got a garage sale so I have no clue what set it is from. I am sending this card to a Secret Pal so I thought this sentiment was great for Valentine's Day without being too lovey-dovey. I also added some brown scallop punched trim and jewels on the side. The original sketch had paper where the jewels are but the card seemed perfect just the way it was and I couldn't figure out a way to another cardstock. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!